Thursday, April 26, 2007

Love and Mistake

Maybe the only thing (at least one of them) in this world that has no answer
Is the question : What is love?
Love can be fun, Love can be dangerous

There's a lot of feeling we have when it's deal with love
Happy,Sad,Anger,Jealous,dissapoint, possesive ...
Love can be anything

So, should be love become the only thing we think
When we have to choose our path of life?
I don't know my friend
I don't really know how it can happend in our life
How we make mistake
How we misinterpret this love

But what I really know is
We all make mistakes
Whatever it is, there's always a way to fix it
Just remember that you're not alone
We're always be here to lift you up when you're down
And I know that you'll also do that when the other down
Then we'll now that everything's gonna be okay

I can feel a lot of anger and disapointment fill the air
We hardly breath and the time ticking
Ready to take the life we have if we're not solve it right now
That's why above all of the hurt and anger feeling
I'll wishing you the best with the new family

--me--

No comments: